The Delegate App & List of Participants
WADA is happy to provide participants with a Networking Tool, which is called the Delegate App, available under an Application (“App”) format.
This App allows participants to access, via their smartphone or tablet, at any time before and during the symposium:
- full and personalized agenda with the sessions and workshops timings, locations and descriptions;
- presenters’ biographies;
- list of participants (not available to representatives from the media);
- a way to search and identify individuals and/or organizations attending the Symposium, including the participants’ picture;
- possibility to add delegates in your “Favourites” and/or get in touch directly with them to organize meetings in advance of the Symposium; and
- floor plan and event information.
In order to provide participants with as accurate and complete information as possible, participants are required to complete a personal profile page during the registration process.
WADA encourages participants to make the most of this Delegate App in order to maximize communications and networking opportunities around the event.
Please note that in accordance with data protection laws, you will be prompted to allow the sharing of your contact information in order for delegates to see your profile. You will have the option to withdraw from this agreement, which will still allow you to access the App but you would not have access to the participant list anymore.
The App will be available for download from the registration website via the Apple store for iOS phones or via Google Play for Android, and log-in code will be sent out by email to all registered participants about a month before the Symposium.
Further information will be sent to registered participants once the Delegate App will be available.