The Delegate App & List of Participants
The Delegate App is not yet available. When it is released, registered participants will receive an update to advise them of its availability.
WADA is pleased to provide Symposium participants a networking tool, called the Delegate App, available under an Application format (for both iOS and Android devices).
This App allows participants to access, via their smartphone or tablet, at any time before and during the symposium the following:
- the full and personalized agenda with the sessions timings, locations and descriptions;
- the speakers biographies;
- the list of participants;
- a way to search and identify individuals and/or organizations attending the Symposium, including the participants’ picture;
- the possibility to add delegates in your “Favourites” and/or get in touch directly with them to organize meetings in advance of the Symposium; and
- a floor plan and event information.
In order to provide participants with as accurate and complete information as possible, participants are required to complete a personal profile page during the registration process.
WADA encourages participants to make the most of this Delegate App in order to maximize communications and networking opportunities in and around the event.
Please note that in accordance with data protection laws, you will be prompted to allow the sharing of your contact information in order for delegates to see your profile. You will have the option to withdraw from this agreement, which will still allow you to access the App however you would not have access to the participant list.
The Delegate App will be available for download from the registration website via the Apple Store for iOS devices or via Google Play for Android devices. To log-in into the Delegate App, you will need to use your email and registration password.
Further information will be sent to registered participants once the Delegate App will be available.